Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

kittycat

kittycat my cat
This is my cat kitty cat I will tell you about her now. I love her Just the way she is.
At night she sleeps on my bed and licks my hear. I have a blue blanket she loves it it's all soft
but it get's fluff all over all over place. She loves it when I throw a boncey ball or hand ball
around. She was reskued by mum she saw her on the road her broler was recked by someone alse
but he din't getthe medasin he needd so he died. Mum saw the owner and gave her back so we could
keep her YES!! We are going back befor this happend mum went to couse and I came my non-friend
freow Kittycat up on top of the window I was going to tell then she sopped me I spassd past her and told on her
boy she got mad and got her they got her down and we left asap. I think Kittycat Is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.