Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

how to make fresh spring rolls


Hi and welcome back to my blog today I am going to be talking about food. At st Francis of Assisi we made fresh spring rolls. We could put any of this stuff in the roll. I put carrot,cucumber,lettuce,cabbage and the best of all noddles. We put it rice paper and rolled it up but I did not like it all but you might.
I am going to tell you how to make one. You need rice paper,the stuff you want in it and a saucer with water on it. To make it you dip the rice paper in the water and put your stuff on it and roll it up and taste it. You can dip your roll in sauce if you want. Did you like the spring roll?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.