Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Be kind

      🐈 Be kind🐕
To be kind you help others if they are hurt all you have to do is;
Help them up and be friendly. If there sad say something nice and cheer them up.
When you are alone others will help you so everyone is happy.
When they're having an argument just help them sort it out.
If you want to make a friend just be kind. Respect others and they will respect you back.
Don't steal others property because it is not nice. Don't swear about other people it is mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.