Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Art gallery

Hi and welcome back, today I will tell you about the Art Gallery. I hope you like it. First we looked at a lot of paintings and I really liked them they were great,  I would also like to give a shout out to Nikki because she showed us around. 
We saw a sick fake, talking guy and also we saw a seesaw  half on one side of the wall and half on an other side.
Next we saw Candy, but the sign said do not touch, so sad. You will not believe this but the lights were tables and chairs, cool. This was cool, we saw a hand that was a person with eyes. The best part of they day was that made a paper Tree House it was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.